Friday 21 October 2016

11:15 pm - Friday, October 21st/2016

You have been on my mind all day - Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I am now home from a long day at work.  I must admit; that I am exhausted.  However, I need for You to know how I do Love You so.  My every thought revolves are You wonderful Children.  I am doing the best I can, to make up for all that I have done wrong in the past.  I am working on being the best man that I can possibly be, every day.  That is why I ask God for forgiveness, every day, 10 times a day.  It is because I own my flaws.  I am embarrassed by the way I once viewed myself.  I am not even close to the good man I once thought I was.  So every day, I strive to become better in every characteristic that is me.  I hope that I am improving.  My Mother, Father, Brothers, Sisters and friends think the world of me, but I am looking to be great for me.  For You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife - I would like for You to know that I have tried.  That I am trying, and the motivation behind everything I do is the grandest inspiration of You.

I Miss You

I pray that You had a wonderful Friday.  I pray that You are resting so sweet right now, and that there are smiles on Your faces.  I wish I could hug You, and Kiss You on the cheeks.  That is something I would always do.

Happy Weekend, and I do also hope You enjoy this Saturday, and Sunday.

I Miss You again and again.

More still...

I Love You SO Much.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment