Sunday 30 October 2016

5:07 pm - Sunday, October 30th/2016

Oshone, I'm not sure if You go out for Halloween anymore, but if not, I wish I was with You to give You hugs and kisses on Your cheeks.

Amari, if my big son also does not go out trick or treating but I wish I could be with You to learn of all the things You like. I would do my best to give You all that You want.

Kwaku, I believe that You still do go out for Halloween and so I wish I was with You to take You out. I would love to run all throughout the neighborhoods to get You as many treats I could. I really Miss You Kwaku.

Na'Zyia, I wish I could take You out for Halloween so that I could see the big smiles on Your face when we knocked on those doors, and politely said 'trick or treat". I Miss Your smiles, Na'Zyia.

Ife, I would give anything to take You out for Halloween.   I would check all the treats for You to make sure they were safe because I Love You so much. I Miss You Ife.

I am forever sorry.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment