Sunday 23 October 2016

9:40 am - Sunday, October 23rd/2016

Good Morning Oshone
Good Morning Amari
Good Morning Kwaku
Good Morning Na'Zyia
Good Morning Ife

I Miss You, so very much.  I hope that You rested well last night, and are happy to begin Your Sunday morning.  I hope that You had a healthy and nutritious breakfast, and are looking forward to Your lunch and dinner later today. 

I really miss You, beyond anything I could think or say with words.  I was telling one of Your Uncles yesterday that my heart has never felt so weak, nor have I been so heartbroken in my entire life because You are not here; and I am not there. 

I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Amari
I Love You Ife
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Oshone

Beyond any words;

I really Love You so much.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment