Sunday 23 October 2016

9:31 pm - Sunday, October 23rd/2016

Good Night Ife
Good Night Amari
Good Night Na'Zyia
Good Night Oshone
Good Night Kwaku

I Miss You..

I have spent the entire day thinking of You, and how You are doing.  I have been thinking of how I can benefit Your lives.  About how I can make Your lives better.  I have had a myriad of positive thoughts on how better to contribute towards Your happiness.  Towards Your joy.  It is because I Love You so very much.

I Love You.

I Wish to say, goodnight and sweet dreams from the very bottom of my aching heart.  Through adversity, one is truly introduced to themselves.  Adversity comes in the form of not being with You Oshone.  Of not being with You Amari.  Of not being with You Kwaku.  Of not being with You Na'Zyia.  Of not being with You Ife.  I am sorry to the point that, my inner core;  My inner being is without a pulse.  It is without a heart beat, because You are my heart.  If You are not here, and I am not present in Your lives, my heart can no longer beat.  I only go forward with peace and Love because I pray that I will get to see You one day Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  I only Love You.  My Love is for You.

Please have a wonderful day at school tomorrow (Monday, October 24th/2016).  I will be thinking of You.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment