Sunday 9 October 2016

Good Night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Night Children,

I wish I were able to read to You tonight prior to Your rest.  I want to wish you a Happy Thanks Giving.  I wish to send good energy towards You, as that is all I am.  Good Energy.  I want to let You know that I am always thinking of You, wishing I were there; with You.  I wish for Kwaku to have enjoyed His Birthday to the fullest.  I want Amari to Know that I Love Him, dearly.  I want Oshone to know that I wish to make up for all my wrongs.  I want Ife to know that I need Her.  I need Your hugs Ife.  I need to hug You back, real strong.  I need Na'Zyia to know that it was supposed to be You and I - I protected and watching Your back until the end of time.  I Miss You Na'Zyia.  I Miss You Oshone.  I Miss You Kwaku.  I Miss You Amari.  I Miss You Ife.  You are all I Want.

I Want to be with You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I am forever sorry.

I Love You

Sweet Dreams Children

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment