Friday 14 October 2016

7:23 am Friday, October 14th/2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I pray that You rested well last night.  I thought of You while I worked through the night, hoping You were so beautifully sleeping enjoying the sweetest of dreams.

I Love You..

I had overwhelming thoughts, this night while You were resting Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  They were;

If ever You cry, know that I wish I was there to make You smile again.
If ever You are afraid, please know that I wish I were there to bring Your confidence back.
If ever You worry; please know that I wish I were there to bring peace and calm to You.
If ever You feel angry, please know that I wish I were there to make You feel Joyful.

Most of all, if ever You Miss Me..
..please know that I am dying inside!!!  That I Miss You So.. So.. Much

Please have a nice Friday, and through these words, I will hold my head and go on and on..
Wishing I were there;

With You

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy who Miss You

No comments:

Post a Comment