Monday 17 October 2016

8:05 am - Oct 17th/2016 Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife

I wanted You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife to know that I am picturing You on Your way to school, wishing I could be there with You to give You positive vibes.  To ensure that You were smiling on Your way to school.  I would be singing Your favorite songs, telling You jokes to make You laugh, and also, stressing the importance of concentrating while in class.  I would be saying, what matters above all is how well You do in school.  You could be popular, or funny, or shy and quiet, but the grades You achieve will determine Your futures.  Example; Your favorite singers and video games were all produced for You to enjoy them by the people or person who worked very hard to make them entertaining.  Everything You like or look forward to came from individuals putting their maximum concentration forward, and dedicated years of their lives to make everyone feel good. 

All good things in life are the result of high energy, and effort.  Trust me.  All things in life.  From the food You eat, to the clothes You wear.  Everything.

I Love You and I wish I were there, with You.

Kwaku, Amari, Ife, Na'Zyia, Oshone.. I Miss you.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment