Monday 17 October 2016

6:05 am - Monday, October 17th/2016

Good Morning Oshone Osai
Good Morning Amari Mosiah
Good Morning Kwaku Oluwasei
Good Morning Na'Zyia Skye
Good Morning Ife Lia'Jasiri

I want You to have the best Monday, at school today.  I pray that You are enthusiastic about this day!  I pray, also that You maintain a Joy, deep within Your hearts.  I wish for You to go forward with kindness, and to respect one another.  To treat everyone the exact same way You want to be treated.  To study and take interest in Your classes.  I hope that Your teachers are dynamite, and are considerate, and also care for You in terms of Your learning, and overall well being. 

You are everything to me Oshone
You are everything to me Amari
You are everything to me Kwaku
You are everything to me Na'Zyia
You are everything to me Ife

I Miss You and..

I Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment