Friday 28 October 2016

6:20 pm - Friday, October 28th/2016

Good Evening Oshone
Good Evening Amari
Good Evening Kwaku
Good Evening Na'Zyia
Good Evening Ife

I Love You So Much.

I Miss You with every beat of my heart.

I am always thinking of You.  Wanting the best for You.  I want Your lives to be so much better than the life I lived growing up.  Your best interests, and Your success in this world is all that matters to me.  Your Joy and Happiness is the most important thing in existence.  At least from my perspective. 

This is what I want for You.  Full and Complete Joy that You experience, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  This is what I want for You.

I wish to say, I hope that You have had a great day at school, and that You are enjoying Your Friday as the weekend is upon You.  I wish so badly to be there for You, beyond all that I am doing.  I told a good friend the deepest thing.  I had a conversation about how far I am willing to go for You.  Trust in that; It is extremely far.  I would not be doing any harm to anyone or anything.  It is to give You the greatest Love a father could possibly give his Children, and family.  It is totally unselfish. 

Please have a great evening, as I hope You enjoyed Your supper, and are full and healthy.  That I pray You are comfortable and looking forward to the next moment in Your lives.

I Just Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I Just Love You

Love,

Daddy

6:26 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment