Sunday 24 July 2016

About Me

Hello,

I asked a group of friends, while they were in my basement a deep question.  Once I truly opened my eyes, and awakened, I have been struck by various issues I debate within myself.  One of these, I opened to my brothers and sisters downstairs.  It was in the middle of working on a song, entitled "Slow Down".

The question was; "What makes a person good?  What makes a person bad?"

The reason I asked is based on my own personal introspection.  I am hated by one, who I am certain has influenced others to hate me.  I am Loved by those that are in my life.  It is so many people that express how good a man I am, that I began to ask the question, how does perception play into people judging 'one' as good or bad? 

I thought, and know that I have done bad things in my life.  These are things that will make another person hate, and also consider the person who has done wrong a bad person.  This, I overstand.

I can never take back the wrong I have done, however, I can learn.  I can become a man of high moral character.  Only if I accept and own my wrongs.  To look at myself as perfect, would be to dishonor myself.  It would be to dishonor the Most High.  It would be to dishonor those people, and one in particular, I have done wrong to.  This is why I refuse to forgive myself. 

This is why, I refuse to forgive myself. 

A bad person, in my view, would not carry the weight of their wrongs on their shoulder.  I walk in sorrow, and in shame.  I fall to my knees consistently, expressing all my wrongs and saying..

"I AM SORRY"

No comments:

Post a Comment