Wednesday 13 July 2016

Air / Oxygen

This question has relevance to me in my life at this given time because I feel as though I am running out of air.  That I cannot breathe.  That my life without You, Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife, is void of air.  I seriously find it so hard to breathe without You.

"What happens when we run out of breathable air oxygen; there's too much carbon monoxide?  When do you thin that would occur?  How do we reverse it when it happens?"

If we were to run out of breathable air oxygen and carbon monoxide filled the atmosphere, we would suffocate.  We would inhale C02, and as I say, suffocate because we need oxygen to flow through our lungs and into our bloodstream.  Therefore, we would not live very long.  This would take place when tree's were no longer in existence, because tree's absorb C02, and produce and generate Oxygen.  In order to reverse this effect, we would need to plant as many tree's as possible.  The root cause is deforestation.  We need to value and cherish nature.  I Love nature, and life.  I have done wrong, but I now do not step on not so much as an ant.  I cherish all life forms. 

I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment