Saturday 23 July 2016

Good evening Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife

Hello Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You.  I want You to know this!  That I Love You with all my heart, and all the progress that I am making in life is influenced and motivated by You.  That the money I earn is going to You.  That I do not want anything in this world, more than I want You in my life.  I Love You so much, it hurts.

But I still go on, in order to keep my dream alive.  Of one day, reuniting with You.  All that I do is rooted in Love.  I show no hate, nor speak poorly of anyone.  No negativity, whatsoever exists in my life.  All I am is Love.

I Miss You Oshone
I Miss You Amari
I Miss You Kwaku
I Miss You Na'Zyia
I Miss You Ife

Oh.. do I ever Miss You!

I Love You,

Love

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment