Sunday 3 July 2016

Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife

Hello Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

My heart is torn.  It hurts so much, yet I push on.  I will myself to improve and not just in terms of my personality, and the quality of a human, but to advance my career.  I have so much to give.

Oshone, the video I was watching yesterday, I would like to take a moment to describe.  In this video, we are at Momma Rose's house.  You are sitting on her lap for the majority of the time.  You and I are there for more than 2 hours.  When you ask her for a stuffed animal, she says yes, and gives You one off Uncle Shawn's bed.  Then, You ask for another.  But the way You ask is so beautiful...

"Oshone has two hands, but Oshone only has one toy.  Oshone needs another toy for my other hand.  Yessss". 

I Miss You so much..
This hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment