Wednesday 6 July 2016

Home after a long day at work. Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife

Hello Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I am forever motivated to make as much money to give You.  I am just walking in the door to our home (meaning, I have this house for You) and it is 1:16 am.  I did some overtime today.  In fact, I work all the overtime I can get.  This is a transient phase for me, because I am recognizing all I have to offer and will not deviate from this path until I reach a promising profession.  You can have more, children, is the lesson of the day.  You deserve more.

You deserve better...

I will not stop until You are all basking in the joys of life.

I Love You.

Daddy Loves You.

Goodnight Oshone.  I Miss You.

Goodnight, Amari.  I Miss You.

Goodnight, Kwaku.  I Miss You.

Goodnight, Na'Zyia.  I Miss You.

Goodnight, Ife.  I Miss You.

No comments:

Post a Comment