Saturday 9 July 2016

Good morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia - Ife

Ife, I Love You.  I Miss You like You could not possibly imagine.  I express this from my heart, because it is the truth.  I Love You Ife.

Na'Zyia, I Love You.  I Miss You whenever I open my eyes.  When I close my eyes, it is always in a midst of pain.  The pain of not having You in my life.  I Love You, Na'Zyia.

Kwaku, I Love You.  I Miss You because Your Love for me was so strong.  You would always run to me after school when we came to pick You up.  You Loved me, Kwaku and I Love You more.  I Love You, Kijana.

Amari, I Love You.  I Miss You as I reflect on You running around Your field at school in the morning.  You strived to make me proud, as You gave Your all.  If You should ever doubt my pride in having a son as great as You, please read between the lines... of these words.  That I ache knowing You question how real my Love is and was for You.  I Love You Amari.  I bought You three amazing birthday presents.  I Love You, Amari.  I Love You.

Oshone, I Love You.  I Miss You as I think about the day You were born.  I was so surprised You were a girl.  I was surprised, and my surprise soon turned to an emotional burst of joy.  You were here!  Finally!  Our first child together.  Your name is so perfect, but not as perfect as You.  You are perfect, Oshone Osai.  I Miss You.  You are smart, funny and absolutely beautiful.  I Love You Oshone.  I really.. really.. Love You!






No comments:

Post a Comment