Tuesday 26 July 2016

Good Night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Hello Oyo, Mosi, Kijana, Zyia (Birthday Girl!!), Ka Ka

I Love YOU!!!
I Miss You!

I want to be with You, spending quality time, as we did on our regular journey through life, although the Love You showed me, and the Love I showed You was extra ordinary.  That it could be taken away so quickly is a lesson in life.  Never take anything or anyone You Love for granted.

I was also thinking, while at work today that be careful what You do.  One mistake could cost You.  Tremendously.  That You may be judged by Your actions or Your behavior no matter Your own justification.  You have to really be careful in this world, and always think once, twice, three times before You act.  Seriously.  Think before You act, and take pride in everything You do.  Be the same person alone when no one is watching, that You are when You know Your actions are being observed by one or many people.  Be consistent.  Be good.  Be true to Yourself.

I Love You

Zyia, I have the most amazing present for You! 

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia Birthday Girl
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment