Thursday 14 July 2016

Oshone Birthday Mosi Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife

Hello Children,

I have just arrived home from work, and as always, have done nothing but think about You all day long.  I Miss You.  I Love You.

I am sorry for not being strong enough to be a greater man when I had You in my life.  I am doing all that I can to be this man.  I strive to be a better man, every day of my life by treating everyone good.  By refusing to express negativity.  By remaining positive, and understanding the position of all humans.  By this I mean, not judging, but realizing that everyone has their own story that explains how they got to be the person they are today.  That you should not look at another person as evil, but put yourself in their shoes to really feel why they have made the choices they have. 

This is whom I personify.  This is why I am filled with only Love.  This is why I hurt.  It is because I have so much Love to give You, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife, but I am still to be punished.  I understand.  I really do.

Yet, I will still try to be in Your lives, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife. 

Amari, it is 34 minutes until Your birthday, and I am so excited for You.  I pray You have excitement and joy within Your heart at this very moment, because You so deserve this.

I Love You

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment