Wednesday 27 July 2016

Oshone Osai, Amari Mosiah, Kwaku Oluwasei Na'Zyia Skye Ife Lia'Jasiri

Good morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You.

I dreamt last night that we were all taking swimming lessons.  I am more than able to traverse the waters, however, I would not display an audacity giving me the confidence to believe that I could teach You.  I would hire a professional, and enjoy Your company while You learn.  It is important to learn when You are young.  There are so many things You should learn when You are young, such as a second language (or more), developing an interest in mathematics and physics, chemistry, biology, English literature, music theory, various physical activities (tennis, golf, and many other sports).

I would give anything to be with You, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  Know this.

I Love You, and have a blessed day.

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment