Thursday 21 July 2016

Hello Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife

Hello Kwaku
Hello Ife
Hello Amari
Hello Oshone
Hello Birthday Girl - Na'Zyia

I am on my way to work now, but wanted to say that I Love YOU!   I Miss You!

I will send money for Your birthday, Na'Zyia tomorrow afternoon before work.  I have sent child support earlier this month, and will send more at the end of the month, but wanted to send birthday money for You additionally.

I Miss You.
Everything I do, is for You!  I am growing financially, and am putting everything towards Your futures.  I was told by a friend at work, that I am the most unselfish person he has ever met.  He know nothing of the money I send, but how I make people feel.  He actually said "Kwame, you have made me a better man.  You have made me a better husband for my wife, and made me get along with people better at work".

This hurt, because all I want is to be better for You, Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife.  I wish I was the man I am today, when You were all in my life.  All of You.  I owe You forever.

And, I am forever sorry.

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment