Monday 4 July 2016

Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Hello Children.  I Love You.

I have just arrived home from work, and wanted to share a thought with You.  I really hope You had a very nice day.
I have been thinking of You all day, and could not wait to get home to write You.  It is a profound thought, but the day will come when You gather the underlying meaning, that I am articulating.

You do not enter into a persons life to ultimately bring them pain.  Such a simple yet complex concept to harp upon.  You are good, when you do good things, and bring joy to others eternally.  How you relate with people, defines you, as a human being.  Think about the overall view other people have of view, and merge or combine this with the view you hold of yourself.  I think the sum of both is an accurate account of who you really are.  So, my message is to You, Oshone; You, Amari; You, Kwaku; You, Na'Zyia; You, Ife-   Please do good things with Your life.  Take pride in everything You do.  Love Yourself, respect Yourself, Cherish Yourself.  Hold Yourself to a higher standard, than others have of You.  But be gentle and compassionate with Yourself. 

Moreover, know that I Love You - Unconditionally.

I Love You
I Miss You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment