Friday 15 July 2016

Goodnight Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife

Hello Children,

Well, I have You on my mind, as I always do.  I just wanted to take a moment to say that I pray for Your well being, Your health, Your happiness, joy, and for You to be as happy as You possibly can.  I Love You So Much! 
I Miss You So Much..

I fell to my knees at work, and said a prayer in the parking lot on my final break.  I asked God to forgive me for my sins.  I ask God to forgive me 10 times every day.  I asked God to guide over and protect You, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife. 

Amari, I pray You have had an outstanding day, and that You smiled continuously.  You are a shining star!  And, I Love and Miss You.

Amari, Happy Birthday and I wish You joy, everlasting.  Love, everlasting.

Daddy Loves You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment