Thursday 7 July 2016

Oyo Osai Mosi Mosiah Kijana James Zyia Babe Jasi Jasi

I Love You Oshone.
I Love You Amari.
I Love You Kwaku.
I Love You Na'Zyia.
I Love You Ife.

I have just arrived home from work (Your home) and have been thinking of You all day.  I will no doubt dream of You tonight.  I pray they are nice dreams.  I wanted to say that I have the day off tomorrow (vacation day), so that I can handle much business.  I am going to draft some money orders, add to Your saving account, and ready myself for this 'big time' promotion. 

Naturally, this is all I do, and all I do is for You - Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  You should see Your bedrooms now!  I have all the drawings You have made for me in all Your rooms.  They are looking.. well... they look like each one of You.  They have Your personalities.  I have done so much to be punished for, and this punishment, as it seeps deeper into me, has changed me into a humble man.  I fight for You, please don't get me wrong, but I am humbled.  I feel completely.. it is difficult to describe.  Just know that I recognize Your worth. 

I know what to do!

I Love You

Love,

Daddy
 And all I feel is Love for You, Kwaku.  I Miss You..

No comments:

Post a Comment