Wednesday 6 July 2016

Na'Zyia and Ife and Oshone - My three daughters

Hello Oshone, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I thought, it is truly sad that I am not allowed to share my life experience in order to teach You the greatest lessons during this crucial stage of Your lives.  However, I will write here, just a touch of what I would share if I were there, with You.

In life, Love can lead You to great joy.  Be cautious, Oshone, as Love can take hold of You.  Please remember to prioritize Love, and Love will never lead You astray.  Love God.  Love Yourself.  Everything comes next.  I will break down, detail for detail exactly the flow from which I speak of with respect to Love's priority.  For now, hold onto the following; Love God.  Love Yourself, and everything will fall into its perfect place. 

Na'Zyia, when You learn to have patience, You will learn that all that You want, You will have.  It will seem amazing to You, that once You have patience, that of what was once wanted, will appear un-needed.  Trust!  Trust in patience.  No one will tell You, that learning patience, will grant You the key to unlock ignorance.  You will no longer look for the trivial, but want the grandeur.  No dreams should pass You by, because You will not spend or waste time on the trivial.  Trust!

Ife, I want to just Love You.  If I were there with You, I would just hold You and squeeze You the way we once held one another.  The way You would not let me go, when I tucked You into bed, and waited till You fell asleep.  I would just Love You with infinite affection.  The way a daughter deserves.  The way a father should Love his child. 

I am sorry, Oshone.
I am sorry, Na'Zyia.
I am sorry, Ife.

I am sorry for not being a better father.  I am so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment