Wednesday 27 July 2016

Good Night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I pray that You are all resting well, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife. 

I have just come in from work and am sitting at the desk writing You to say that I have thought of You all day, and that I Love You so much. 

I was thinking.  The man that I have become; I do not want to share with anyone else.  This may seem selfish, but I feel that I owe You everything.  I want to say one thing very clearly.  I am a completely different person than the father You once knew.  I have evolved.  I have searched deep within myself for pure good.  I need You to hear me.  I have searched for the good in me, in order to eliminate the bad.  It is a painful process, because it means I have been lying to myself for years.  Telling myself I was a good person.  Now I know the truth.  Now I am truly becoming the greatest human being I can be.

I want to do this for myself, but it is the influence of You - Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife. 

I Love You so much.  I was also thinking while at work, that I would love to take You on ski trips!  It just occurred to me how I feel You would enjoy this trip so much.

As always, I pray You are resting well (it is 1:36 am) and are full.  Full of healthy food, love, and joy.  Joy in anticipation of what tomorrow may bring.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia (Birthday Girl!!!)
I Love You Ife

Goodnight babies,

Love

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment