Thursday 7 July 2016

Disney Movies - Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning, Oshone - Amari - Na'Zyia - Kwaku - Ife

I dreamt last night, of us all watching movies together.  This is painful, because we did this often in the past.  We would all pick out a movie before bedtime, make popcorn, and sit on the couch and settle into a movie.  We used to go through countless Disney Movies.  I recall The Little Mermaid and Shrek being two of our favorites.  Later, we enjoyed Meet The Robinsons, and Happy Feet.  But in the beginning, it started with Finding Nemo and Monsters Incorporated.  This was while we lived in the west end.  We had such good moments, and shared a lot of joy and happiness.  I have so many more memories, that I will share while I reflect on our lives together. 

I Love You so much, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife. 
I am sorry that I am not able to be with You. 
I will forever try.

I Love You,

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment