Friday 8 July 2016

Two birthdays coming - I Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Hello Children,

I do hope You are enjoying Your summer vacation.  Seriously.  I picture all the fun You must be having.  I will pray that Your fun and good times only increase.  From my heart.

On my vacation day, I did some serious travelling around the city.  I first went to the bank and paid child support for July.  I then made a money order for Your birthday, Amari.  Then, I bought both You Amari, and You Na'Zyia some great birthday gifts.  I Will post the photo's on July 15th/2016 and July 31st/2016.  I had some of our old videos and photo's retrieved out of some of my old hard drives.  We used to have an old camcorder which filmed on cassette.  It was the very first one we ever owned.  This was when we lived at Kipling and Steeles.  Anyway, I brought the footage to an electronic shop to have the video footage transferred to DVD. 

All this reminds me of how our family started out in a good position.  We had a condo, at Markbrooke Lane (a pink condominium) and we had a Chevrolet Cavalier.  The pool downstairs and the Jacuzzi plus gym were nice additions.  We rarely used them, but they were nice to have. 

Then, things changed.  I began to fail as a father and as a husband.  I am sorry for this.  I will never be able to make up for my faults, but I will try. 

I will always try.

I Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I Really Do.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment