Thursday 14 July 2016

Happy Birthday Amari - July 15th / 2016

Happy Birthday, Amari! (12:13am) July 15th/2016

I Love You so much, Amari!!! 
I reflect on the day You were born, as I sit in this chair writing You this letter.  I was filled with such joy.  You, while in Your mothers tummy, were a very big baby.  The delivery was joyous, although You did not come into this world with ease.  Your mother was amazing, as Your gigantic size made for a painful delivery, but the Joy and Excitement of having You born trumped how much it hurt as You came forth.  I will never forget the joy Your mother and I shared as You made Your presence here, on Earth.  We Loved that moment, and Love You more each day.

You are kind.  You are soft spoken, and gentle.  You are friendly and have the most amazing heart.  You are caring and considerate of how others feel.  You have this special gift of unselfishness.  You are a rare human being, and because You Love so highly, You will be Loved more highly in return.

I Miss You and I have several memories, and life lessons to share with You as You continue to grow and become a more wonderful young man today, and moving forward.

Never underestimate my Love for You, Amari.  You are my heart.  I will never forgive myself for allowing You and I to part for so many years.  I will do all that I can to be a better man, father, and person all around. 

I Miss You with all my heart.
I Love You with all my heart.

Until we see each other again, always know that..

I LOVE YOU AMARI

Love,

Daddy

I will post all the pictures of Your birthday presents when I arise this morning (around 6:30 am).

I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment