Tuesday 12 July 2016

How can one put something at the bottom of the ocean and make sure/guarantee that it won't move? What would that something be?

An excellent question!  I have thought of this, since reading it for some time.  Since studying quantum physics the past four years, I have gathered good insight into a material strong enough to withstand the current and pressure found at depths near the ocean floor. 

Graphene, is a material with truly remarkable properties.  It is made of carbon, an atom layer thin.  It is the strongest material known to human kind, and found on Earth.  I believe, a Graphene rope, or pole extending down towards the ocean floor will resist decay, and enable humans further insight as to what takes place at such depths. 

I adore these questions.

I adore the Changer, more.

No comments:

Post a Comment