Thursday 28 July 2016

Arriving home from the bank

Hi Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I have just arrived home from the bank.  Everything I say, is the truth.  There are things I am not afraid to tell You, as they demean myself, however, the truth is what I stand for.  Always tell the truth, is another lesson in life I would teach You if I were allowed in Your lives.  It is so much deeper, especially from my point of view.  The truth is more valuable than any money or material item that can be purchased.  As You grow, You learn the simple things in life are the most difficult to acquire.  Love, Honesty, and Loyalty are three of these priceless notions I speak of.

I have sent money to You, as I said I would today.  I will continue to send more each month.

I Love You

I hope You have a fantastic day Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I really need and miss You.

I Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment