Wednesday 6 July 2016

Amari - Kwaku - My two sons

Hello Kwaku.  I Love You more than the all the Love in the whole wide world.

Hello Amari.  I Love You, and You will know that I have Loved You from the day You were born, till now, until forever.  You will know, Amari.

I thought, if I were there with You both (which is where I want to be), I would encourage You to pursue Your interests, and Your passions.  I know that You are both very intelligent, and I would study with You every day, a few hours per day, subjects that You find rewarding.  Of course, we would have to go outside and pursue physical activities.  We used to do this when I was there, but it would be at a more advanced level now, being You are older. 

I would tell You that there will come a time in Your lives, where the definition of a man will come roaring into existence.  Please, ignore the misconceptions of the false premise depicting who and what makes a man, a man.  I would tell You that a man is someone who put's himself second, and always puts his children, and his lady first.  There is no other way.  He must take care of his responsibilities.  He must be unselfish, all the way through.  He must be willing to set his ego aside, and open his mind and heart.  He must be humble when it is time to humble himself.  He must not fight when it is not time to fight.  He must take advantage of opportunity by putting himself in the right situations at the right time.  The way to do this, Amari - Kwaku, is to work hard!!  Always work hard!!

This is a small.... these things come to me naturally.  I would naturally share this (I hurt even deeper to know all the lessons that have passed us by because I am not there with You). 

Please know that I have opened a savings account (not a trust fund) and it is growing for Yourself and Your sisters.  Know that I am sending money orders every month, and am sending another this week (July 8th/2016), and then another for Amari's birthday, and then another near the end of the month for child support. 

I am doing the right thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment