Wednesday 20 July 2016

I am always thinking of You, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good afternoon, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I Love You.  I am getting ready for work, but wanted to say that I truly Love You and I am doing everything I can to show this.  I am fighting for You, and want You to know that in my heart, there is a void.  That void can only be filled by Your presence, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife in my life.  I wish for You to be happy and joyous.  I wish for Love in Your lives.  I wish for You to have Joy every single day.

If I were in Your lives, I would have You in dance classes and competitions, music lessons, martial arts, arts in general, gymnastics, soccer, football, basketball, tennis, golf and all the recreation activities You desire.  I would bring You to movies, information sessions, the zoo, and these are just the things that come to my mind presently.  I want to do so much for You, and I am capable of doing these things now.  These are not just words.  I put my words to actions. 

Sadly, I am restricted from being involved in Your life and it is my fault.  I should have been a better man from day one. 

This is all my fault.

I am forever sorry.

Yet, I Love You from the depths of my core.  I really, Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

Love,

Daddy

I am so sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment