Friday 8 July 2016

Questions to Ponder (December 25th/2008)

How gently.. How softly.. How tender I will treat Love.  I understand, all.  I understand..

"What maintains air pressure?"

For this question, I will do no research.  This is what comes to mind (honestly).

I have confidence that the weight of the atmosphere (the thin layer that protects life on Earth from UV radiation, and harmful effects from our host star) evenly distributes constant pressure downwards on us.  It is a constant air pressure, so that we do not feel it, nor does it bring about discomfort.  To answer the question more directly; our atmosphere maintains air pressure.

I have decided that I will not research any of these questions, unless I am at a complete loss.  I will then say that I have looked into the question at hand.  I Love these questions.  I also, Love You.

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment