Saturday 2 July 2016

Oshone Osai

Oshone,

I Love You.  I am not allowed to communicate with You directly, so that is why I write these blogs.  To express my pain, and my sorrow, and to show those who read that they can learn from my mistakes.  To ensure that the youth recognize the importance of family, and togetherness.  To illustrate that Love can be lost if it is not treated with respect.

I feel that You may have graduated from Elementary School and may be moving on to High School.  Please know that I would give anything to be there with You.  That this down to my core hurts.  That I am broken because I cannot show You my Love.  All I want is to be there for You.  This hurts...

I Love You Oshone Osai,

Love Daddy

P.S. in the video I was watching, You used to say "Oshone wants the... Yessss".  In the most beautiful voice. 

I Miss You

No comments:

Post a Comment