Monday 18 July 2016

Good afternoon Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife

I Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Miss You.

I am on my way to work, but could not leave without at least writing that You beautiful Five Children, are always on my mind and in my heart.  In my soul, is energy that releases itself towards You.  I pray that You feel this energy so that YOU may know that I always Love You.  That I have always Loved YOU and that I Miss You so much.

Amari, I hope You had a nice birthday.  I celebrated by myself for You.  I took video's to show You one day (I pray) that I have never left You, nor would I ever leave You.

Na'Zyia, Your birthday is coming and I am very excited for You.  I have something special planned for You and I will send money in hopes that You receive my expression of how much I care about You.

I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Oshone
I Love You Ife
I Love You Amari
Birthday Girl!!  July 31st is coming, and I Love You.  I Love You Na'Zyia

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment