Thursday 28 July 2016

Last Nights Dream of You - Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning Oshone
Good Morning Amari
Good Morning Kwaku
Good Morning Na'Zyia
Good Morning Ife

I pray that You have a wonderful day, today.  All Your days, I pray are joyous.  This reminds me of the prayer that I said for You last night before I went to bed.  My prayers are genuine, and so much so that I always say the things I want for You in moments of my prayers, but when sitting here at my desk, the words never seem to come out right.  The first part of my prayer (as I fight to recall);

"Dear God, I pray that Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife do not have a care in the world.  That they are care-free.  This is when happiness is most pure.  That their happiness far exceeds any happiness I have ever known".

These are how my prayers for You unfold.  Always expressed in terms of Your best interests.  Every choice I make, is for Your best interests.  Again, this reminds me of my dream.  I dreamt that we were all on a beach, in the Caribbean Islands.  Their was so much joy.  Their was such smiles of delight on Your faces.  The sun was shining, the Ocean was beautiful, The wind was ever flowing, and the Tree's, Birds, and most of all- You 5 amazing Children were all present in my most amazing dream.

Every choice I make, is for Your best interests.  I will not play with life.  I take life very seriously.  I strive to make six figure income by September 2016.  I am getting close.  I am not playing with life.

I do this, for You.
Nothing is impossible.

I Love You,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment