Thursday 7 July 2016

Oshone Amari Kwaku Na'Zyia Ife - The Sun Shines

Hello Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

My heart shines for You.  It is hard to describe why I will always feel a sense of optimism, that one day we will be together again.  That is all I strive for.  Everything, and all I do is to ensure we may one day be together.  It is my responsibility to be a great father.  That is automatic.  I am striving to be a great human being.  Know that my Love for You is eternal, and never fading.  It grows stronger, each passing day.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife


I will answer a question each day, of which I should have treated with delicate care, in the way I do now.  I have forever changed.  I am forever grateful to the changer.

"Why are 4 Leaf Clovers so Rare?"

They are rare because they typically form as 3 leaf clovers.  Their traits, that are passed on generationally, make 4 leaf clovers recessive, while 3 leafs are dominant for this species of plant.  More precisely, for every 1 four leaf clover, there are 10 000 3 leaf clovers.  What is truly interesting here, is that each leaf is believed to represent something: the first is for faith, the second is for hope, the third is for LOVE, and the fourth is for luck.

Most High, I submit and stand before YOU.  I confess my sins to all in my family.  All in my circles.  I declare my Love for my Family.  I beg of You - please grant us..

Faith
Hope
Love
Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment